Relax from the hectic pace of the city
Built in 1915 , this grand heritage listed property was acquired by the Williams family. The house has undergone a meticulous, award winning restoration keeping its original charm & character.
This bed and breakfast is steeped in history and masterfully combines period beauty with lavish modern appointments.
- "Heritage Listed Queenslander"
- In the heart of Yungaburra, a place where you can relax and escape from your busy lifestyle.
- Offering 3 luxury suites (each with ensuites) with period furnishings and modern amenities.
- The rooms open onto lush green gardens.
- Complimentary wine and a continental breakfast is provided.
- Stroll along the picturesque heritage walk in Yungaburra to nearby award winning restaurants, cafes, galleries and Yungaburra Markets.
- Head off for a swim in the nearby crater lakes and also experience the natural scenic attractions of the Atherton Tableland with its lakes, waterfalls, and nature walks.
- The Peterson Creek wildlife track starts close by the lodge, maybe spot a platypus.
- Or simply relax and enjoy the natural beauty at your doorstep.